Mothers Whose Babies Were Killed by Abortion
Fathers Whose Babies Were Killed by Abortion
Former Abortion Providers
Women Who Chose Life
Mothers of Large Families
Children conceived through rape
Stories of pro-life commitment
America Will Not Reject Abortion Until America
A Ministry of Priests For Life
Silent No More Awareness Campaign, A Project
of Priests For Life
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL
1. I decided to abort because I was not aware of the "free" resources for unwed/low income mothers at the time. My boyfriend at the time and I were trying to get insurance but his job informed him even if we married BC/BS (insurance provider) would see that it was a pre-existing condition and not pay for my pregnancy. However, he could put the baby on insurance after he/she was born. My spirit man had received a warning three times not to abort this child and if I did the consequences I would have to endure as a result.
2. It was very cold, no care or concern in the atmosphere of the clinic.
3. Initially I buried the experience deep within my mental state of mind.
4. Between years 15-20 of the abortion, I started having dreams and different things started to happen to remind me of what had happened.
5. My healing experience included: Therapeutic counseling, attending a bible study group for post-abortion women, prayer with my very close friends.
That is a very short version of my testimony, feel free to share it with others.
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Priests for Life
PO Box 141172 • Staten Island, NY 10314
Tel. 888-735-3448, (718) 980-4400 • Fax 718-980-2542